MS COMMUNITY AWARDS – Do you know someone in the MS Community who deserves recognition?
Nominations for the 2016 MS Society Awards are open until 19 February. The MS Society Awards are a fantastic opportunity to recognise the stars of the MS community and their contribution during the year of 2015.
We’re looking for people who:
• have brought about a real difference to people affected by MS
• have demonstrated innovation
• have changed things to improve the lives of people affected by MS either locally or nationally
• stand out from others providing a similar service/contribution
You can nominate in the following categories:
• Young Carer (under 18)
• Digital media
• Young Fundraiser (under 18)
• Political Supporter
Anyone is welcome to nominate – we want to hear from you! You can submit your nominations via the MS Society website at www.mssociety.org.uk/awards. The Awards ceremony will be held in London in April, during MS Week.
Contact: Conference team
020 8438 0941
Local Networks Officer (Scotland – East) | MS Society Scotland
DD: 0131 335 4073
Switchboard: 0131 335 4050
Mobile: 07590 965465
www.mssociety.org.uk/scotland I Find us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter