MS IN FIFE
• Approx 800 diagnosed in Fife (740 known to service of under 65 years of age) unknown total number of MSers Over 65 years of age.
• Approx 20-25 diagnosed each year
• The local Branch is run by volunteers and was rejuvenated in 2009, with a new Committee, dedicated to providing the service laid down by the MS Society.
Raising Awareness of MS. MS Fife Branch is happy to accept invitations from social groups and other interested parties, who want to know more about Multiple Sclerosis, it’s effects, and living with the condition. We will supply speakers to address your group to suit your requirements.
• Information (newsletter, website and a face book page
• Peer Support ( trained volunteers)
Support Groups in Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy and St Andrews.
• Social Lunches ( presently in St Andrews, Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline)
• Volunteer Recruitment
• Information Days
• MS Fife Roadshow
• Self-management courses
• Liaison with NHS staff and CHP’s
• Up to date Training for volunteers
• Grants funded by the Branch and also contact with short breaks and activities grants run by the MS Society
Contact Us : Mobile : 07733 616 770
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com